Due to the global nature of projects we are increasingly seeing non-EU candidates being recruited into EU countries and vice versa.
We are able to advise on Visa/ work permit applications and rely on proven partners to assist in the process.
We work with pre-selected compliance partners to secure the highly skilled migrant VISA on behalf of our clients, when local EU contractors are not available.
The application for the Highly Skilled Migrants Scheme takes place via the IND (Dutch Immigration Service).
This requires various conditions to be met, for example:
- The highly skilled migrant has to earn a minimum salary of €4.048 per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance) or if he/she is under the age of 30, a minimum salary of €2.968 per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance);
- The employer has to be a company that is registered in the Netherlands;
- The employer has to be registered with the IND (Dutch Immigration Service) as a Recognized Sponsor for the highly skilled migrants rule;
- If the highly skilled migrant is a student, the student may apply for a residence permit for a "search year";
- If the student is hired after the "search year", he/she has to earn a minimum salary of €2.127 per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance);
- If the highly skilled migrant has a partner, the partner of the highly skilled migrant has to apply for a residence permit as "partner of a highly skilled migrant".
- The application of the Highly Skilled Migrants Scheme only takes approximately 3 to 4 weeks, depending on how busy the Dutch Embassy in the country of origin is.
Note: The information provided is meant as a guideline. Due to the ever changing laws with respect to mobility in the Netherlands we kindly ask you to do your own research with the necessary specialists to ensure up to date advice.
For more information feel free to contact us at any time at 0031(0)205207474 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.