The Enterprise Architect has the skills to architect platforms, infrastructure, integration and application development patterns.
That means you:
- Modernise technology architecture
- Guide the implementation of future-proof business solutions
- Explore & apply the latest technology trends and developments
- Create architecture vision documents to guide agile development teams
- Provide hands-on architecture leadership on complex, innovative proposals and projects
- Exercise architecture control by developing architecture frameworks and setting guidelines and principles