Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- As part of the CTO team you will be responsible for:
- Be the day to day focus for the management of the transformation project
- Co-ordinate/support the activities of the functional and country leads
- Manage high-level project budgets and status
- Manage stakeholders
- Manage project issues, risks and key decisions
- Facilitate the project / portfolio governance process and ensure the project team comply with the governance procedures – aligned with GTO
- Report progress to the business according to standard reporting timelines
- Facilitate global programme “on-boarding” and establish disciplined and accurate tracking of high-level programmes status, risks & issues, financial/non-financial KPIs, aligned with GTO and jointly with Head of Portfolio - ensuring plans, budgets, critical success factors, metrics and key milestones are identified for all projects and programmes within the portfolio
- Proactively support country teams in optimising country change portfolios and roadmaps
- Keep track of financials, KPIs and milestones in line with business cases.
- Drive issue resolution where required to improve return on investment and executional certainty.
- Guide change programmes through transformation process.
- Ad hoc deep dives and assurance/analysis of global programmes/portfolios
- The challenge in this role is navigating and influencing the matrix, finding the right balance between our global strategy and local plans. The ability to effectively manage senior stakeholders (Business Portfolio managers, CEOs and Heads of Global Functions e.g. HR, Finance etc.) and create consensus while driving the change.
- Ability to gain people’s commitment and achieve good cooperation between teams is crucial for the success of this position.
Rate: Market rate
Start date: ASAP
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Duration: Long term project role