Job Mission: As Programme Manager you will deliver in the new Transformation 3.0 Agile Programme. This is a 2 year programme of work to bring our client right to the front and ensure we have the best of breed in security capability.
- You are the Programme Manager who takes ownership in projects that have impact across the organization.
- You ensure that projects are well embedded within boundaries.
- You understand the importance of stakeholder management and build a strong network within the organization.
- You apply an Agile mindset and know how to create most value for the business.
As Programme Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Project management:
- Understand the business requirements and ensure that 'the product' will satisfy these.
- Prepare and control project schedules that accurately reflect tasks, time estimates and resources (including personnel, technology and equipment) associated with each task to reach project deliverables.
- Define project roles and responsibilities.
- Measure project deliverables on quality and completeness regularly to ensure that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
- Perform pro-active stakeholder management and contribute to change management as required.
- Project Reporting & Monitoring:
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of overall reporting and project management deliverables.
- Provide guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management.
- Prepare communication and escalations on issues, risks and required mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders.
- Capture lessons learned during the project and share these pro-actively with Project Board at project phase gates and closure, and provide (mitigating) actions.