As IAM sr. developer / solution architect with strong consultancy skills and competences you are part of an Agile team responsible for the development and configuration of our IAM Access Management (AM) landscape.
Main responsibilities include the IAM role include:
- Owning the technical design of the IAM landscape.
- Validation and implementation of functional and non-functional requirements for the onboarding of business applications into the IAM solution in agreement with the business / IT principles and practices.
- Provide high level effort estimation for the implementation of the designed solutions during sprint planning.
- Develop and configure new functionality in line with the IAM architectural principles, the company IAM strategy and the standard IAM processes.
- Drive standardization and automation of software testing.
- Actively participate is the SCRUM events.
- Coordinate and validate the realization of designed capabilities/functionalities according to the specifications.
- Timely and clear communication, share information and knowledge
- Share responsibility and leverage expertise of others
Rate: Market rate
Start date: ASAP
Location: the Netherlands
Duration: 1-2 years